Contact Rich Pesce at 610-444-1440 For More Details Or Click Here
Pesce Lab Sales is pleased to announce a phase of our business to our permeation test cell customers, industrial Hygenists, protective clothing manufacturers, and academia. Norm Henry has retired and is now working with Pesce Lab Sales as a consultant in the field of protective clothing. Together, we see this opportunity as another service to our customers, keeping them updated on the most recent events and findings in virtually all aspects of protective clothing. Pesce Lab Sales and Norm Henry have been working together for over 30 years in design and consulting for the existing test cells and looking at newer versions for different types of testing. Below you will find a very impressive biography on Norm which, we feel, makes him one of the most qualified experts in his field. As always, we are ready to answer your questions, supply you with permeation test cells, or consult with you to help you realize your business objectives. We thank you, our existing customers, for your business and look forward to a continued relationship. As always, we welcome all prospective customers and would like to have you come aboard and see what we can do for you.
Professionally recognized and board certified industrial hygienist with over thirty seven years experience in industrial hygiene, environmental analytical methods development and personal protective equipment evaluations. Leader in developing protective clothing test methods, training programs, providing safety assessments and assistance in testing radiological, chemical and biological agents for personal protection. Have published over 40 technical papers, presented numerous professional development training courses, tested protective clothing materials and written safety articles on industrial hygiene. Instructor in chemistry and industrial hygiene at Delaware Technical Community College.
- Industrial Hygiene Consultant, DuPont Company (10 years)
- Senior Research Chemist and Supervisor of Accredited Industrial Hygiene Laboratory (DuPont’s Haskell Laboratory for Toxicology and
- Industrial Medicine) (20 years)
- Certified Clinical Chemist (DuPont’s Haskell Laboratory biochemistry section) (7 years)
- Radiation, Chemical Hygiene and Biosafety Officer (DuPont’s Stine-Haskell Research Center) (10 years)
- Protective Clothing Consultant (DuPont’s Protective Apparel Business)
- Adjunct faculty (Instructor) Delaware Technical Community College, Chemistry and Industrial Hygiene. (20 years)
- Written and co-authored over 40 technical articles including chapters in books on industrial hygiene practice.
- Presented over 50 professional development courses at ACS, AIHA and ASTM conferences and meetings.
- Developed and evaluated 6 ASTM standard test methods for protective clothing.
- American Chemical Society (ACS) Division of Chemical Safety and Health
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Personal Protective Equipment and Ionizing Radiation Committees, Permanent Conference Committee.
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene (ABIH) Director (1998- 2004)
- American Academy of Industrial Hygiene (AAIH) Councilor (2000-2003)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) F23 Committee on Protective Clothing.
- Chairman (1986-1989)
- Subcommittee Chairman F23.40 Biological
- Subcommittee Chairman F23.70 Radiological
- Member subcommittee F23.30 Chemic
- National Registry of Certified Chemists (NRCC) Certified Clinical Chemist emeritus
- B.A. Chemistry, Lafayette College (1966)
- M.S. Biochemistry and Agricultural Science, University of Delaware (1977)
Business Objectives and Services Provided:
Industrial hygiene consulting in safety, health and protection from chemical, radiological and biological hazards.
Protective Clothing training programs on test methods for evaluation and control.
Performance testing of protective clothing and proposed test method development, including participation in inter-laboratory evaluations.
On-site training, evaluation, review and technical assistance in setting up protective clothing laboratory.